Mahindra has not forgotten about it’s SUV that lured so many buyers from the compact SUV segment. The 2019 Mahindra TUV300 featuring design enhancements and new aspirational features has been launched at Rs. 8.38 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai). The car will now be refreshed with the 2019 Mahindra TUV300 Facelift. The car will sit below the recently launched TUV300 Plus.
Some Key highlights include:
- The TUV300 now offers a new aggressive piano black front grille with black chrome inserts, muscular side cladding & a newly designed X-shaped metallic grey spare wheel cover. It also gets a new headlamp design with Daytime Running Lamps (DRL) and a carbon black finish.
- The new 2019 Mahindra TUV300 is continued to be powered by the powerful mHAWK100 engine, which delivers 100 BHP and 240 Nm of torque. Additionally, the Tough Body Shell made of High-Strength Steel ensures occupant safety. The TUV300 is based on a chassis derived from the Mahindra Scorpio.
- Customers will have the option to choose from 7 attractive colors, including 2 new ones, Highway Red & Mystic Copper, in addition to the stylish dual tone Red + Black / Silver + Black, Bold Black, Majestic Silver and Pearl White colors. Besides the existing variants (T4+, T6+, T8 and T10), there will also be an optional pack, T10 (O), which will have leatherette seats and lumbar support.
The car will be mechanically the same. It will continue to be offered with manual and AMT variant. Could a petrol engine be seen here? It is a future possibility. The XUV300’s 1.2-liter engine in a similar tune could be added in the future. Scroll down for more pictures and information.
2019 Mahindra TUV300 Facelift Price in India
The prices of TUV 300 diesel variants start at Rs. 8.33 lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 10.97 lakh. 2019 Mahindra TUV 300 Facelift will be available in 9 variants and it’s current 7 colors. The car is right on priced at Rs 8.33 lakh to Rs 10.93 lakhs (Ex-Showroom). This price is expected to go up by some margin.
|Mahindra TUV300 facelift||Price|
Also Read: Mahindra XUV300 a better SUV
2019 Mahindra TUV300 Facelift Design and Interiors
The car will be made with new design elements. As you can see, in the shots, the biggest change in the rear is the wheel cover for the spare wheel. The car gets a redesigned bumper and new taillights. The car also gets a redesigned front bumper with a piano black finish to the grille. The car still does not get indicators integrated with the side mirrors. The side profile and the tyre size is going to remain the same.
On the inside, the car will get a few things like better leather upholstery, more information on the instrument cluster. The top T8 Plus should get a new touchscreen. Here we see a 2 din setup. We could also get a sunroof and a much bigger center console. Storage will remain the same. The 2019 Mahindra TUV 300 Facelift will also get better seats in the third row. The TUV has always boasted the third row with a2 jumper seats which are completely crammed and are not suitable for any kind, size or age of humans. The area should only be accessed and used as a luggage area.
2019 Mahindra TUV300 New Features
- Piano Black Front Grille
- New Headlamp Design with DRLs
- X-Shaped Metallic Grey Spare Wheel Cover
- Muscular Side Claddings and Chin Plate
- Clear Lens tail lamps
- Exterior Paint Options (Highway Red, Mystic Copper)
- Silver Accents in the interiors
- Reverse Parking Camera
2019 Mahindra TUV300 Gallery
2019 Mahindra TUV300 Facelift Specifications
The 2019 Mahindra TUV300 Facelift will continue to use the 1.5-liter diesel engine with the manual and AMT gearboxes. There will be no changes here. There will be ABS and ESP on offer. The car will come standard with these features along with dual airbags at the front. There could also be 1.5-litre petrol that can be offered on this. That 1.5-liter petrol engine will see itself do service in the Marazzo and the XUV300. The car will come with disc brakes ahead and drum brakes at the rear. There won’t be any other changes in terms of specs.
2019 Mahindra TUV300 Facelift Competition
The Mahindra TUV300 Facelift will compete with the sub-four meter class of SUVs. The car will be competing with the Tata Nexon, Honda WRV, Ford ExoSport and the Maruti Vitara Brezza. In its own line-up, it does compete with the Mahindra XUV300. The car will face stark competition from the upcoming Hyundai Venue which has way more features and a more powerful engine.
2019 Mahindra TUV300 Facelift Spy Shots
2019 Mahindra TUV300 Facelift