Once every few years a car owner is faced with this question: What should the car seats wear—fabric, leather or something else? Leather has the look, touch and feel that can far surpass fabric be it synthetic substitute,. Leather seats add class to a car—they enhance the look, imbuing the vehicle with a rich, cozy feel. But most important, if well cared for, leather ages gracefully, as well.
Leather as an option wins outright—for good reasons:
- Leather outlasts fabric by at least 10 years
- Leather is very durable
- Leather offers comfort through the year
- Leather is easy to care for
- Leather is fashionable and spells class
Choosing leather over fabric is leather logic! If you are a discerning car owner who follows leather logic, Tata International will guide you on how to revel in the richness of leather. A few simple steps will keep your seats as good as new… for years.
- Spray – Spray antiseptic, diluted in water, on your seats each month to keep away fungus
- Wipe – Wipe your seats regularly with a clean, soft piece of cloth so that the seats retain their sheen
- Breathe – Keep your car ventilated, the leather needs to breathe. Leather is a natural material that needs to breathe to stay young and fresh. Sure, it ages with time. But help it to age gracefully
- Repeat – Ensure repetition of these steps regularly and consider vacuuming the upholstery occasionally